Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,132 bioRxiv papers from 295,346 authors.
Author: Connie R Bezzina
- Most recently observed institution: Dept of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology, Heart Center, Acad Med Ctr, Amsterdam
- All-time downloads: 437 (rank: 144,696 (tie) out of 295,346)
- genetics: 437 (rank: 18,061 (tie) out of 29,470)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Comprehensive Evaluation of the Genetic Architecture of Sudden Cardiac Arrestgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 437 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,759 out of 67,132
- In genetics: 1,631 out of 3,775
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,528 out of 67,132
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 58,902 out of 67,132
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!