Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,938 bioRxiv papers from 309,583 authors.
Author: William P Dillion
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 310 (rank: 195,976 (tie) out of 309,583)
- genetics: 310 (rank: 22,495 (tie) out of 30,623)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Polygenic hazard score: an enrichment marker for Alzheimer's associated amyloid and tau depositiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 310 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 38,067 out of 70,938
- In genetics: 2,336 out of 3,932
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 55,833 out of 70,938
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 62,690 out of 70,938
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!