Author: Desana Kocevska
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0492-9602
- Most recently observed institution: Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 1,124 (rank: 78,578 (tie) out of 338,050)
- genetics: 1,124 (rank: 11,012 (tie) out of 32,586)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic studies of accelerometer-based sleep measures in 85,670 individuals yield new insights into human sleep behaviourgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,124 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,814 out of 78,016
- In genetics: 590 out of 4,201
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,491 out of 78,016
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 14,212 out of 78,016
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!