Author: Nathan Schoettler
- Most recently observed institution: University of Chicago
- All-time downloads: 940 (rank: 115,488 (tie) out of 394,209)
- genetics: 940 (rank: 13,600 (tie) out of 36,150)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Shared and Distinct Genetic Risk Factors for Childhood Onset and Adult Onset Asthma: Genome- and Transcriptome-wide Studiesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 940 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,104 out of 92,290
- In genetics: 861 out of 4,737
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,904 out of 92,290
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,423 out of 92,290
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!