Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,502 bioRxiv papers from 277,505 authors.
Author: Marta Garaulet
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4066-3509
- Most recently observed institution: University of Murcia
- All-time downloads: 1,162 (rank: 55,897 (tie) out of 277,505)
- genetics: 1,162 (rank: 8,801 (tie) out of 27,685)
Downloads per author, site-wide
GWAS in 446,118 European adults identifies 78 genetic loci for self-reported habitual sleep duration supported by accelerometer-derived estimatesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,162 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,517 out of 62,502
- In genetics: 442 out of 3,551
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,007 out of 62,502
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,623 out of 62,502
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!