Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,834 bioRxiv papers from 287,425 authors.
Author: Danny Dorling
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 553 (rank: 115,161 (tie) out of 287,425)
- genetics: 553 (rank: 14,953 (tie) out of 28,587)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Examining the genetic influences of educational attainment and the validity of value-added measures of progressgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 553 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,668 out of 64,834
- In genetics: 1,186 out of 3,679
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,094 out of 64,834
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,347 out of 64,834
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!