Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,615 bioRxiv papers from 252,242 authors.
Author: Jonathan R. Carapetis
- Most recently observed institution: Telethon Kids Institute, University of Western Australia
- All-time downloads: 359 (rank: 126,188 (tie) out of 252,242)
- genetics: 359 (rank: 15,323 (tie) out of 23,956)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Estimation of the force of infection and infectious period of skin sores in remote Australian communities using interval-censored dataepidemiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Genome-wide analysis of genetic risk factors for rheumatic heart disease in Aboriginal Australians provides support for pathogenic molecular mimicrygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 359 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,819 out of 54,615
- In genetics: 1,521 out of 3,161
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,851 out of 54,615
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 34,136 out of 54,615
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!