Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,029 bioRxiv papers from 215,369 authors.
Author: David Brough
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2250-2381
- Most recently observed institution: University of Manchester
- All-time downloads: 1,859 (rank: 24,404 (tie) out of 215,369)
- genetics: 1,859 (rank: 4,397 (tie) out of 21,890)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Inflammasome-independent role for NLRP3 in controlling innate anti-helminth immunity and tissue repair in the lungimmunology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Re-Evaluating One-step Generation of Mice Carrying Conditional Alleles by CRISPR-Cas9-Mediated Genome Editing Technologygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,859 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,831 out of 48,029
- In genetics: 184 out of 2,854
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,425 out of 48,029
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,728 out of 48,029
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!