Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,038 bioRxiv papers from 295,074 authors.
Author: Youna Hu
- Most recently observed institution: 23andMe Inc., 899 W. Evelyn Avenue, Mountain View, California 94041, USA
- All-time downloads: 1,493 (rank: 47,407 (tie) out of 295,009)
- genetics: 1,493 (rank: 8,070 (tie) out of 29,440)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association analyses in >119,000 individuals identifies thirteen morningness and two sleep duration locigenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,493 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,978 out of 67,027
- In genetics: 345 out of 3,772
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 39,694 out of 67,027
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,740 out of 67,027
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!