Author: Karan Vahi
- Most recently observed institution: Information Sciences Institute, University of Southern California, Marina del Rey, CA
- All-time downloads: 2,936 (rank: 35,651 (tie) out of 384,681)
- genetics: 2,936 (rank: 5,332 (tie) out of 35,563)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The PAGE Study: How Genetic Diversity Improves Our Understanding of the Architecture of Complex Traitsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,936 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,945 out of 89,828
- In genetics: 152 out of 4,635
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,780 out of 89,828
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 21,030 out of 89,828
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!