Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,724 bioRxiv papers from 291,101 authors.
Author: Sarah K McGill
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Pediatrics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- All-time downloads: 3,622 (rank: 16,860 (tie) out of 291,101)
- microbiology: 3,622 (rank: 342 (tie) out of 29,884)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-throughput amplicon sequencing of the full-length 16S rRNA gene with single-nucleotide resolutionmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,622 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 807 out of 65,724
- In microbiology: 15 out of 5,281
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 392 out of 65,724
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,145 out of 65,724
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!