Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,198 bioRxiv papers from 276,130 authors.
Author: David Zeevi
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6492-6078
- Most recently observed institution: The Rockefeller University
- All-time downloads: 3,496 (rank: 16,380 (tie) out of 276,130)
- genetics: 3,496 (rank: 3,416 (tie) out of 27,662)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Patterns of purifying selection in marine microbes reveal optimization in the genetic codemicrobiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Environmental factors dominate over host genetics in shaping human gut microbiota compositiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,496 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 803 out of 62,198
- In genetics: 78 out of 3,537
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,063 out of 62,198
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,576 out of 62,198
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!