Author: Mohan Gupta
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, Los Angeles
- All-time downloads: 190 (rank: 332,212 (tie) out of 397,991)
- neuroscience: 190 (rank: 56,382 (tie) out of 66,585)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Transient patterns of functional dysconnectivity in youth with psychosis spectrum symptomsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 190 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 73,776 out of 93,254
- In neuroscience: 13,167 out of 16,593
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 87,420 out of 93,254
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 88,917 out of 93,254
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!