Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,784 bioRxiv papers from 206,165 authors.
Author: Alexander L. Jaffe
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6903-1687
- Most recently observed institution: Innovative Genomics Institute, University of California, Berkeley, 94720, California, USA
- All-time downloads: 376 (rank: 96,863 (tie) out of 206,278)
- microbiology: 376 (rank: 6,634 (tie) out of 19,465)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Clades of huge phage from across Earth's ecosystemsmicrobiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Lateral gene transfer shapes the distribution of RuBisCO among Candidate Phyla Radiation bacteria and DPANN archaeamicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 376 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,107 out of 45,813
- In microbiology: 896 out of 3,490
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,999 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,431 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!