Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,974 bioRxiv papers from 266,630 authors.
Author: John Robson
- Most recently observed institution: Queen Mary University of London
- All-time downloads: 855 (rank: 72,085 (tie) out of 266,630)
- genomics: 855 (rank: 13,813 (tie) out of 31,184)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cohort Profile: East London Genes & Health (ELGH), a community based population genomics and health study of British-Bangladeshi and British-Pakistani people.genomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 855 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,676 out of 59,974
- In genomics: 1,325 out of 4,168
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,565 out of 59,974
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,967 out of 59,974
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!