Author: Christopher Meiklejohn
- Most recently observed institution: Dept. of Anthropology, University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9, Canada
- All-time downloads: 114,253 (rank: 240 out of 380,920)
- genetics: 22,866 (rank: 254 (tie) out of 35,213)
- genomics: 91,387 (rank: 43 (tie) out of 40,647)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Genomic Formation of South and Central Asiagenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 91,387 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12 out of 88,847
- In genomics: 1 out of 5,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 111 out of 88,847
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 88 out of 88,847
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!