Author: Alex Plocik
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9489-6466
- Most recently observed institution: Ginkgo Bioworks, Inc., Boston, MA, USA
- All-time downloads: 3,067 (rank: 94,497 (tie) )
- epidemiology: 2,032 (rank: 7,499 (tie) )
- genomics: 1,035 (rank: 25,894 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Variant abundance estimation for SARS-CoV-2 in wastewater using RNA-Seq quantificationepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,032 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,135
- In epidemiology: 809
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,580
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,589
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!