Author: Fadi J Charchar
- Most recently observed institution: Federation University Australia
- All-time downloads: 654 (rank: 142,252 (tie) out of 360,941)
- genetics: 654 (rank: 16,725 (tie) out of 33,861)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Trans-ethnic genome-wide association study provides insight into effector genes and molecular mechanisms for kidney function and highlights a causal effect on kidney-specific disease aetiologiesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 654 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,303 out of 83,819
- In genetics: 1,294 out of 4,399
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 69,879 out of 83,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 80,252 out of 83,819
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!