Author: Dan-Ju Luo
- Most recently observed institution: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- All-time downloads: 294 (rank: 275,651 (tie) out of 396,102)
- genetics: 294 (rank: 28,338 (tie) out of 36,383)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Drosophila egg-derived tyrosine phosphatase (EDTP): a novel target for improved survivorship to prolonged anoxia and cellular protein aggregatesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 294 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 56,190 out of 92,764
- In genetics: 3,157 out of 4,753
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 72,982 out of 92,764
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 82,986 out of 92,764
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!