Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,904 bioRxiv papers from 253,441 authors.
Author: Natasha A Karp
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Sanger Institute, Hinxton
- All-time downloads: 935 (rank: 57,521 (tie) out of 253,441)
- scientific communication and education: 935 (rank: 426 (tie) out of 1,836)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-throughput phenotyping reveals expansive genetic and structural underpinnings of immune variationimmunology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Reproducibility and replicability of rodent phenotyping in preclinical studiesscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 935 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,557 out of 54,904
- In scientific communication and education: 74 out of 370
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34,883 out of 54,904
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,463 out of 54,904
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!