Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,955 bioRxiv papers from 253,602 authors.
Author: Abdelilah Benamar
- Most recently observed institution: Institut de Recherche en Horticulture et Semences
- All-time downloads: 168 (rank: 188,399 (tie) out of 253,633)
- plant biology: 168 (rank: 6,684 (tie) out of 8,177)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Redox-mediated Kick-Start of Mitochondrial Energy Metabolism drives Resource-efficient Seed Germinationplant biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Novel cytonuclear combinations modify Arabidopsis seed physiology and vigorplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 168 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 39,873 out of 54,960
- In plant biology: 1,133 out of 1,507
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,987 out of 54,960
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,751 out of 54,960
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!