Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,784 bioRxiv papers from 206,165 authors.
Author: Mateusz Maciejewski
- Most recently observed institution: Inflammation and Immunology, Worldwide Research & Development, Pfizer Inc., Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
- All-time downloads: 1,165 (rank: 37,004 (tie) out of 206,278)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 1,165 (rank: 97 (tie) out of 2,006)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Deep Learning of Representations for Transcriptomics-based Phenotype Predictionbioinformatics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
The Importance of Reverse Translation for Preclinical Off-Target Mitigation: Quantification and Mitigation of Biases in the FDA Adverse Event Reporting Systempharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,165 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,652 out of 45,813
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 15 out of 349
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,303 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,450 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!