Author: Anoushka Joglekar
- Most recently observed institution: Brain and Mind Research Institute and Center for Neurogenetics, Weill Cornell Medicine
- All-time downloads: 3,601 (rank: 25,233 (tie) out of 359,687)
- molecular biology: 3,601 (rank: 476 (tie) out of 18,289)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell isoform RNA sequencing (ScISOr-Seq) across thousands of cells reveals isoforms of cerebellar cell types.molecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,601 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,217 out of 83,458
- In molecular biology: 36 out of 2,800
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,301 out of 83,458
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 14,943 out of 83,458
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!