Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,367 bioRxiv papers from 204,202 authors.
Author: Margaret Lippincott
- Most recently observed institution: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- All-time downloads: 249 (rank: 124,527 (tie) out of 204,202)
- genetics: 249 (rank: 15,595 (tie) out of 21,172)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The genetic architecture of sporadic and recurrent miscarriagegenetics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
GWAS meta-analysis highlights the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPG axis) in the genetic regulation of menstrual cycle lengthgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 249 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,403 out of 45,367
- In genetics: 1,659 out of 2,728
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,896 out of 45,367
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,968 out of 45,367
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics (New!)
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!