Author: Ebaa Al-Obeidi
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 501 (rank: 187,338 (tie) out of 380,920)
- developmental biology: 501 (rank: 6,167 (tie) out of 14,715)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Lamellar Junctions In The Endolymphatic Sac Act As A Relief Valve To Regulate Inner Ear Pressuredevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 501 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,033 out of 88,847
- In developmental biology: 864 out of 2,649
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,547 out of 88,847
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,391 out of 88,847
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!