Author: Shize Pan
- Most recently observed institution: Remin Hospital of Wuhan University, China
- All-time downloads: 217 (rank: 314,233 (tie) out of 394,051)
- cell biology: 217 (rank: 23,400 (tie) out of 29,464)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Autophagy Decreases Alveolar Epithelial Cell Injury by Suppressing the NF-κB Signaling Pathway and Regulating the Release of Inflammatory Mediatorscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 217 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68,439 out of 92,253
- In cell biology: 3,517 out of 4,747
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 73,658 out of 92,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 80,676 out of 92,253
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!