Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,933 bioRxiv papers from 279,142 authors.
Author: Natalia S. Morsci
- Most recently observed institution: Self-employed
- All-time downloads: 325 (rank: 162,721 (tie) out of 279,142)
- cell biology: 325 (rank: 10,239 (tie) out of 18,472)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cell type-specific structural plasticity of the ciliary transition zone in C. eleganscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 325 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30,641 out of 62,933
- In cell biology: 1,432 out of 2,992
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,529 out of 62,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 50,333 out of 62,933
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!