Author: Angela Moh
- Most recently observed institution: Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore
- All-time downloads: 4,930 (rank: 20,981 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genetics: 4,930 (rank: 3,416 (tie) out of 36,792)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Large-scale whole-genome sequencing of three diverse Asian populations in Singaporegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,930 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 831 out of 94,912
- In genetics: 63 out of 4,824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,178 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,275 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!