Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,703 bioRxiv papers from 320,710 authors.
Author: Daniel Riddell
- Most recently observed institution: The Institute of Cancer Research
- All-time downloads: 621 (rank: 124,220 (tie) out of 320,797)
- genetics: 621 (rank: 15,810 (tie) out of 31,419)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Implementing rapid, robust, cost-effective, patient-centred, routine genetic testing in ovarian cancer patientsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 621 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,001 out of 73,710
- In genetics: 1,215 out of 4,041
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 64,791 out of 73,710
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 64,805 out of 73,710
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!