Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,543 bioRxiv papers from 307,989 authors.
Author: Miki Fujioka
- Most recently observed institution: Thomas Jeferson University
- All-time downloads: 4,245 (rank: 15,529 (tie) out of 308,082)
- biophysics: 4,245 (rank: 177 (tie) out of 12,334)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Direct visualization of transcriptional activation by physical enhancer-promoter proximitybiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,245 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 636 out of 70,572
- In biophysics: 13 out of 3,007
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,677 out of 70,572
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,513 out of 70,572
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!