Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,258 bioRxiv papers from 296,039 authors.
Author: Maryam Khoshouei
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
- All-time downloads: 4,926 (rank: 11,960 (tie) out of 296,057)
- biophysics: 4,926 (rank: 130 (tie) out of 11,712)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cryo-EM structure of haemoglobin at 3.2 A determined with the Volta phase platebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,926 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 448 out of 67,269
- In biophysics: 10 out of 2,848
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,373 out of 67,269
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,215 out of 67,269
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!