Author: David Colquhoun
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4263-017X
- Most recently observed institution: University College London
- All-time downloads: 21,405 (rank: 2,581 out of 384,487)
- scientific communication and education: 21,405 (rank: 12 out of 3,167)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Reproducibility Of Research And The Misinterpretation Of P Valuesscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 21,405 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 70 out of 89,763
- In scientific communication and education: 3 out of 612
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,183 out of 89,763
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,578 out of 89,763
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!