Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,982 bioRxiv papers from 253,713 authors.
Author: Philippe Fuchs
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6379-853X
- Most recently observed institution: University of Bonn
- All-time downloads: 457 (rank: 106,357 (tie) out of 253,713)
- plant biology: 457 (rank: 3,171 (tie) out of 8,177)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Redox-mediated Kick-Start of Mitochondrial Energy Metabolism drives Resource-efficient Seed Germinationplant biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
ATP sensing in living plant cells reveals tissue gradients and stress dynamics of energy physiologyplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 457 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,673 out of 54,982
- In plant biology: 453 out of 1,508
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,172 out of 54,982
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,590 out of 54,982
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!