Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,979 bioRxiv papers from 287,944 authors.
Author: Sheshanka Dugyala
- Most recently observed institution: University of Minnesota
- All-time downloads: 366 (rank: 157,404 (tie) out of 287,944)
- pathology: 366 (rank: 761 (tie) out of 2,511)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Detection of race-specific resistance against Puccinia coronata f. sp. avenae in Brachypodium speciespathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 366 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,616 out of 64,979
- In pathology: 85 out of 325
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,807 out of 64,979
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,209 out of 64,979
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!