Author: Ian Penman
- Most recently observed institution: NHS Lothian
- All-time downloads: 1,932 (rank: 55,510 (tie) out of 384,144)
- pathology: 1,932 (rank: 230 (tie) out of 4,108)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Patterns of recurrence after curative-intent surgery for pancreas cancer reinforce the importance of locoregional control and adjuvant chemotherapy.pathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,932 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,884 out of 89,673
- In pathology: 21 out of 514
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,841 out of 89,673
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,372 out of 89,673
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!