Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,753 bioRxiv papers from 287,057 authors.
Author: Rajan Ravindran
- Most recently observed institution: NHS Lothian
- All-time downloads: 1,490 (rank: 45,256 (tie) out of 287,057)
- pathology: 1,490 (rank: 110 (tie) out of 2,481)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Patterns of recurrence after curative-intent surgery for pancreas cancer reinforce the importance of locoregional control and adjuvant chemotherapy.pathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,490 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,805 out of 64,753
- In pathology: 13 out of 325
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,380 out of 64,753
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,055 out of 64,753
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!