Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,690 bioRxiv papers from 290,986 authors.
Author: Greetje Vande Velde
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5633-3993
- Most recently observed institution: Biomedical MRI, Department of Imaging and Pathology, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium; Molecular Small Animal Imaging Center (MoSAIC), KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
- All-time downloads: 1,129 (rank: 61,186 (tie) out of 291,101)
- pathology: 1,129 (rank: 184 (tie) out of 2,570)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Radiosafe micro-computed tomography for longitudinal evaluation of murine disease modelsphysiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Improves Facial Dysmorphology Associated with Down Syndromepathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,129 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,164 out of 65,724
- In pathology: 18 out of 332
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,517 out of 65,724
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,904 out of 65,724
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!