Author: Jan Medenbach
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0749-7788
- Most recently observed institution: Biochemistry I, University of Regensburg, Germany
- All-time downloads: 4,364 (rank: 22,101 (tie) out of 380,749)
- molecular biology: 4,364 (rank: 427 (tie) out of 19,718)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Purification of Cross-linked RNA-Protein Complexes by Phenol-Toluol Extractionmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,364 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 944 out of 88,806
- In molecular biology: 28 out of 2,998
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,928 out of 88,806
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 21,246 out of 88,806
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!