Author: Yinwen Zhang
- Most recently observed institution: University of Georgia
- All-time downloads: 550 (rank: 176,280 (tie) out of 383,435)
- molecular biology: 550 (rank: 7,103 (tie) out of 19,899)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pericentromeric hypomethylation elicits an interferon response in an animal model of ICF syndromemolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 550 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 27,834 out of 89,482
- In molecular biology: 882 out of 3,033
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 75,762 out of 89,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 87,081 out of 89,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!