Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,125 bioRxiv papers from 295,505 authors.
Author: Srivarsha Rajshekar
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5224-5531
- Most recently observed institution: Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- All-time downloads: 501 (rank: 130,234 (tie) out of 295,346)
- molecular biology: 501 (rank: 4,800 (tie) out of 14,205)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pericentromeric hypomethylation elicits an interferon response in an animal model of ICF syndromemolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 501 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,006 out of 67,132
- In molecular biology: 607 out of 2,139
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,111 out of 67,132
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,229 out of 67,132
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!