Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,138 bioRxiv papers from 254,399 authors.
Author: Amy V Jones
- Most recently observed institution: Pfizer
- All-time downloads: 532 (rank: 95,423 (tie) out of 254,492)
- genomics: 532 (rank: 17,408 (tie) out of 28,599)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic and environmental risk for chronic pain and the contribution of risk variants for psychiatric disorders. Results from Generation Scotland: Scottish Family Health Study and UK Biobankgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 532 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 14,790 out of 55,165
- In genomics: 1,884 out of 3,907
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,745 out of 55,165
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 43,532 out of 55,165
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!