Author: Roberto Mosca
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3244-1885
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona), Barcelona, Spain
- All-time downloads: 299 (rank: 263,583 (tie) out of 383,575)
- genomics: 299 (rank: 34,415 (tie) out of 40,821)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Truncating Variant Burden in High Functioning Autism and Pleiotropic Effects of LRP1 Across Psychiatric Phenotypesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 299 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53,402 out of 89,525
- In genomics: 4,375 out of 5,702
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 63,173 out of 89,525
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,867 out of 89,525
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!