Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,207 bioRxiv papers from 267,649 authors.
Author: Roberto Mosca
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3244-1885
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona), Barcelona, Spain
- All-time downloads: 212 (rank: 197,007 (tie) out of 267,649)
- genomics: 212 (rank: 27,637 (tie) out of 31,222)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Truncating Variant Burden in High Functioning Autism and Pleiotropic Effects of LRP1 Across Psychiatric Phenotypesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 212 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 40,844 out of 60,207
- In genomics: 3,482 out of 4,168
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,616 out of 60,207
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 30,833 out of 60,207
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!