Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,813 bioRxiv papers from 206,278 authors.
Author: David Gourichon
- Most recently observed institution: PEAT Pole d Experimentation Avicole de Tours. Centre de recherche Val de Loire, INRA
- All-time downloads: 712 (rank: 58,344 (tie) out of 206,278)
- genomics: 712 (rank: 11,929 (tie) out of 24,480)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The quail as an avian model system: its genome provides insights into social behaviour, seasonal biology and infectious disease responsegenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Genome-wide characterization of RNA editing in chicken: lack of evidence for non-A-to-I eventsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 712 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,781 out of 45,813
- In genomics: 1,201 out of 3,397
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 37,905 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 38,225 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!