Author: Oxana Rotar
- Most recently observed institution: Almazov National Medical Research Centre, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- All-time downloads: 1,023 (rank: 102,973 (tie) out of 381,543)
- genetics: 1,023 (rank: 12,673 (tie) out of 35,276)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Haplotype sharing provides insights into fine-scale population history and disease in Finlandgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,023 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,010 out of 89,008
- In genetics: 743 out of 4,605
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 61,415 out of 89,008
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 49,778 out of 89,008
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!