Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,308 bioRxiv papers from 307,086 authors.
Author: Stephen Rich
- Most recently observed institution: University of Virginia, 3812B OMS, Charlottesville, VA 22908 USA
- All-time downloads: 646 (rank: 112,909 (tie) out of 307,048)
- genetics: 646 (rank: 14,479 (tie) out of 30,487)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Population sequencing data reveal a compendium of mutational processes in human germlinegenetics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Atrial Fibrillation Genetic Risk Differentiates Cardioembolic Stroke from other Stroke Subtypesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 646 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,918 out of 70,317
- In genetics: 1,084 out of 3,900
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,752 out of 70,317
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,289 out of 70,317
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!