Author: Frans van Roy
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4358-1039
- Most recently observed institution: Ghent University
- All-time downloads: 1,951 (rank: 54,361 (tie) out of 381,896)
- evolutionary biology: 1,951 (rank: 1,927 (tie) out of 19,553)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The CARD-CC/Bcl10/paracaspase signaling complex is functionally conserved since the last common ancestor of planulozoa.evolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,951 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,775 out of 89,091
- In evolutionary biology: 157 out of 5,443
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 21,811 out of 89,091
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,777 out of 89,091
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!