Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,102 bioRxiv papers from 275,834 authors.
Author: Juliane Munch
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5910-6569
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Biochemistry and Biology, Potsdam University
- All-time downloads: 458 (rank: 125,768 (tie) out of 275,925)
- developmental biology: 458 (rank: 3,614 (tie) out of 10,211)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Actomyosin dynamics, Bmp and Notch signaling pathways drive apical extrusion of proepicardial cellsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 458 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,895 out of 62,132
- In developmental biology: 535 out of 1,844
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,957 out of 62,132
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,030 out of 62,132
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!