Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,112 bioRxiv papers from 279,939 authors.
Author: Marina Peralta Lopez
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4206-4606
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC)
- All-time downloads: 464 (rank: 127,350 (tie) out of 279,939)
- developmental biology: 464 (rank: 3,739 (tie) out of 10,372)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Actomyosin dynamics, Bmp and Notch signaling pathways drive apical extrusion of proepicardial cellsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 464 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,115 out of 63,112
- In developmental biology: 544 out of 1,878
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,464 out of 63,112
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,672 out of 63,112
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!