Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,968 bioRxiv papers from 253,677 authors.
Author: Yehudit Bergman
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4262-7173
- Most recently observed institution: Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- All-time downloads: 824 (rank: 64,614 (tie) out of 253,713)
- developmental biology: 824 (rank: 1,461 (tie) out of 8,594)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Neutralizing Gatad2a-Chd4-Mbd3 Axis within the NuRD Complex Facilitates Deterministic Induction of Naive Pluripotencydevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 824 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,964 out of 54,982
- In developmental biology: 174 out of 1,620
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,362 out of 54,982
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,184 out of 54,982
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!