Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,138 bioRxiv papers from 254,399 authors.
Author: David Q Matus
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1570-5025
- Most recently observed institution: Stony Brook University
- All-time downloads: 12,675 (rank: 2,206 (tie) out of 254,492)
- cell biology: 12,675 (rank: 19 (tie) out of 15,844)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A developmental gene regulatory network for invasive differentiation of the C. elegans anchor celldevelopmental biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Observing the Cell in Its Native State: Imaging Subcellular Dynamics in Multicellular Organismscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,675 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 58 out of 55,165
- In cell biology: 1 out of 2,608
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,774 out of 55,165
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 708 out of 55,165
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!